Heart, Seoul & Mind

My study abroad in Korea

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Korean FOOD

Korean food, or "hanshik" (한식) is AMAZING. I wish I could convey just how delicious it is to eat here. Here's a video that we saw this afternoon during a lecture at Inje University. We were invited by Professor Pak to attend one of his classes this afternoon in which he had some of his students prepare cultural presentations regarding traditional music, traditional dress, food, kimchee, etc. The food presentation was specifically about bibimbap (비빔밥) which means literally "mixed rice". It's simple but simply delicious. I thought this was creative; it also manages to artistically convey the magic of Korean food in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a Senior at BYU studying Genetics and Biotechnology. Graduation is just around the corner -- time is flying by! This blog is for all my friends and family around the world who want to keep up with what I'm getting up to.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers